We hope you are well and are coping as well as possible in the challenging situation we are all facing.
We are finally allowed back to practice dentistry!! Being unable to provide care to you has been exceptionally hard and the team is ready and determined to pick up where we left off – providing you with all the dental health care you need.
We wanted to let you know our plans for re-opening and how we will need to organise things so that everyone is safe and well cared for until this crisis is truly over.
We have always had the highest standards of infection control and are now ensuring that we are as Covid-19 proof as possible.
- We will need to triage every patient prior to their appointment and to do a riskassessment so as to avoid transmission of the Covid-19 virus.
- For aerosol generating procedures we will have to wear FFP3 masks, visors and gowns.
- We will also leave enough time in between patients to disinfect the surgery thoroughly and to avoid contact between patients as well as working from 2 surgeries
How It Will Work When You Come
- Please see corona medical history form at the end of this page 3 days before you arrive and then email confirmation to us that there is no YES to any of the 4 questions.
- If you have your own mask and gloves please wear them when you come to the surgery.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment - not too early nor too late.
- You may have to wait a few moments before you come into the building so that we can ensure everything is absolutely ready for you when you enter. We will try to avoid this whenever we can.
- Please come alone to your appointment unless you are under 16 or need assistance
- Your temperature will be taken on every visit on every patient, and if we detect an elevated temperature (over 37,5) we will need to reschedule your appointment. It may be prudent to check your temperature the day before your appointment at home and reschedule in advance if required
- On entering the surgery (apart from receiving a warm welcome) you will be asked by Janice to clean your hands with sanitiser for 30 seconds.
- Whenever possible you will be shown directly to the surgery.
- Try to avoid using the toilet facilities at the surgery if you can.
- Please follow the social distancing rules (currently 2m) between you and anyone other than your dental team.
- Try not to touch surfaces not necessary to touch to minimize the spread of Corona.
- We would ask that mobile phones and jewellery to be left in your pocket and not removed until you have left the building. Please do not answer any calls while in our clinic as the phone is a high source of contamination
- If you are seeing the hygienist, please note that the hygienist may only use hand scaling rather than ultrasonic cleaning in the interest of safety and infection control. If a polish is required this will be made with cup and paste and not jetpolish.
We need to ask you for your cooperation - even if it sounds obvious.
- If you have any signs or symptoms of Covid-19, e.g. a cough, temperature or loss of smell and taste please do not come to the surgery at all.
- Contact us by telephone and we will discuss how your needs can best be met.
The Covid-19 virus has not been eliminated. Obviously there is still a degree of risk wherever we go and attending the surgery carries a degree of risk too. When you come to the surgery we will work on the basis that you are aware of this risk and consent to attend despite that risk.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any problems or difficulties and we will try to help you as much as we can - whatever your situation.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you soon and thank you in advance for your patience and loyalty.
All the very best,
Fredrik and the team
Corona Medical history form
The safety of our employees, patients and families remain Dentalstudio22/Anderssonclinic’s priority. As the coronavirus disease outbreak continues to evolve, we are monitoring the situation closely and will periodically update company guidance based on current recommendations from the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
We are conducting a simple screening questionnaire. Your participation is important to help us take precautionary measures to protect you and everyone in this building. By attending your appointment you agree that you are not applicable for any of the terms below. Thank you for your time
If the answer is YES to any of the questions, we will unfortunately have to reschedule you.